Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Introduction

   Hello, this is my new blog showcasing my air show videos. This is my first blog so if you have any advice, send me a message.
   First off, a little about me. My name is Mario and I am a proud San Antonio native. I am going off to college soon and I am really excited! I plan on studying mechanical engineering and physics.
   My videos are filmed at Randolph and Lackland Air Force Bases in San Antonio, Texas. Every year we have an airshow called "Air Fest". The host switches between Randolph and Lackland every year.
   In addition to my airshow videos, I will be posting things related to aviation and San Antonio.
   Have a great day!






1 comment:

  1. Hi, This is Nusrat. I would like to get your permission to use a photo from your youtube shots about carpet bombing for one of my presentation as an example. This is not for commercial purpose rather you can say educational purpose to explain the mechanism of cancer drugs which works like carpet bombing. Would you please allow me to do that?
    Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete