Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Kiss and Motley Crue Rock San Antonio

I went to the Kiss and Motley Cue "The Tour 2012" concert at the AT&T Center on Sunday and it was absolutely amazing. The show opened with "The Treatment" which is a very good modern band with classic rock influences. They're better than most modern bands in my opinion. Then Motley Crue went on stage with their wicked set. They had a thing that looked like a small ferris wheel that the drum set was connected to. It was motorized and had a track so that the drummer could play upside down! Crue was loud and wicked as they played hits like "Girls Girls Girls" and "Kickstart My Heart". Finally, Kiss came on stage with style, descending to the stage floor on a platform. I have always wanted to see Kiss with all their costumes and make up on. I like quite a few Kiss songs but I always thought they were a bit tame but their performance was anything but tame! They were loud and aggressive with lots of pyrotechnics. It was an amazing sight! They played hits like "Detroit Rock City" and saved "I wanna Rock and Roll All Night" for their encore performance. They ended with lots of pyro and excitement. It was one of the best hard rock and heavy metal concerts I have ever been to.

                                                                     Motley Crue Set


Kiss




No comments:

Post a Comment